I’ve been wanting to spin this one up for about a week now. I dyed the long Teeswater locks, and gosh, they were so gorgeous with their lilac tips and shiny green ends, where they were to meet with the green Corriedale that I was going to use as a single ply base for the tailspin. And then the kids got sick… and then I started sniffling too. And sniffles turned into the flu. And still those locks were sitting there, calling me. But now we are all feeling sprightly again, and I got to turn my concept into reality. So here it is: Wisteria, Teeswater and Corriedale tailspin. I’m a little bit in love with this decadent yarn!
I’m about to post this on etsy – come and see some more art yarns at http://www.etsy.com/shop/clovetree